Lead Penetration Tester
We are looking for Penetration Testers to join their team, who are passionate about staying on top of the latest Cyber Security expertise and technology.
This role does include travel abroad to client sites and other international offices, candidate must be able to travel when required. This may include travel in the United Kingdom, US, Middle East or South AfricaThe ideal candidate will be comfortable in a client facing position, providing excellent service and communication. You will be responsible for performing complex technical security assessments of clients’ information technology systems.This role gives you an exceptional and rare opportunity to conduct independent research into the industry as part of your job, as well as representing the company at international events and forums.
Our client is dedicated to building a team of innovative and creative Information Security experts, and value personal development just as much as performing assessments.The ideal candidate for this role will be able to contribute to a growing firm in the heart of the fast-growth sector that is cyber security.
- One of the following industry leading qualifications: OSCP, CEH, CISSP, CREST, OSCE, OSCW
- At least 3 years’ work experience in the IT Security industry
- IT related degree preferable
- Proficient in one of the following programming languages: C/C++, C#, VB.NET, ASP, PHP, Java, Python or Ruby
- Capable of working in a team of people who are passionate and dedicated to staying on top of the latest technology and prominent security issues
- Interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- This role does include travel abroad to client sites and other international offices, candidate must be able to travel when required
- Perform mobile, complex application, infrastructure, social engineering assessments and penetration testing
- Exploit vulnerabilities of clients’ information systems
- Perform security reviews of architecture, application designs, application source code reviews, document technical issues
- Assist with building, hardening, and maintaining systems used for penetration testing
- Offer training to clients, assisting the core trainer on training courses
- Research cutting edge security topics
- Conduct independent research into the industry as part of your job
- Opportunity to travel globally
- Pension scheme
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77740274