OPTOMETRIST | DOMICILIARY | LINCOLNSHIRE | 4 DAYS P/W | £50K-£70K | COMPANY CAR/CAR ALLOWANCE
Match2Match Recruitment are currently seeking an Optometrist who is looking for a career in domiciliary for a Full or Part time mobile role working 4 days per week around Leicestershire
Our client is one of the UK’s leading providers of Home Sight tests.
They provide a service to individuals in their own homes, this is the perfect role for an Optometrist who wants to work in a superb environment to gain professional freedom.
To be successful in this role you will need to be sensitive towards every patient’s needs, as well as having a superb understanding of the commercial requirements and provide excellent customer service. If this role sounds like perfect for you please apply by using the contact details provided below
- Must be GOC registered and have a current GOC number
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Positive attitude
- Must have clinical sensitivity towards patients
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- To work around South East England Location
- Our client is fully flexible when negotiating the optometrists working patterns
- You will be driven around by the Dispensing optician
- Professional freedom
- Excellent salary
- Company Car or Car allowance
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays
- Private Healthcare
- All Professional fees paid
- 7-8 sight tests per day in private homes
- Full time or Part Time role - Monday to Fridays
Match2Match team are available to answer your questions and assist you accordingly in finding the right role for you!
For more information please contact our office by using the details provided below
Office Numbers: tel:020-8172-0449" tel:020-8172-0474"
Hotline Number: "tel:07432674364"
Email Addresses: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of CVs we receive, it is not always possible for us to respond to every applicant personally. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful at this time.