Senior Network Technical Design Architect
Senior Network Technical Design Architect is required to join a leading technology solutions provider in Milton Keynes. As the Senior Network Technical Design Architect, you will be working with junior team members, management and other internal departments on a daily basis, along with having regular contact with the end client at all levels. Being a Senior Network Architect it?s expected that you will be certified to CCIE/CCDE/JNCIP-ENT level and have the drive to maintain and fully utilise these technical qualifications to the benefit of all. The foundation qualification in TOGAF9 and ITIL V3 is also a requirement.
Responsibilities will include:
- Must thrive on working in a fast paced, highly dynamic environment where energy and enthusiasm is key
- The Senior Network Technical Design Architect role forms an essential part of an expert team of driven, dynamic individuals and we are looking for like minded highly experienced individuals.
- You will be dealing with internal and client stakeholders at all levels on a daily basis, so credibility and excellent communication skills are essential.
- As a Senior Network Architect you will have a wide and varied role that will see you being responsible for the design, build and implementation of highly complex global networks.
- You will also be involved in the planning, detailed design and establishment of relevant technical standards for bespoke customer solutions, ensuring that the established service is in accordance with both the relevant contractual SLA?s and associated budget.
Excellent technical capabilities and a well established background in the network design arena are required for this role, along with a detailed understanding of the UK and global markets. You will also have experience with multinational companies and a long track record of achievements within such.
You should have a genuine interest in and proven capability to design medium to large size LAN/WAN and WiFi solutions and to see them through build and into implementation. An excellent knowledge of LAN technologies based on key vendor equipment (Cisco, Juniper, Hauwai) is therefore essential along with a detailed knowledge of routing and switching techniques and protocols.
Knowledge of the following is sought:
- Large scale routing protocols EIGRP, OSPF, BGP
- Knowledge of IP VPN, MPLS, ATM, Frame Relay, X.25, xDSL, Voice, VoIP, WLAN
- Knowledge of infrastructure services including SDH,CWDM, DWDM,
Excellent communication skills are required for this role; both verbally and in writing, and you must be able to present technical information clearly. You should be able to work across various cultures and have experience ofworking in a matrix organisation.
Salary is upto £80,000 + a car allowance that can be taken as cash and a 15% bonus.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959598451