Location: Bournemouth, Dorset
Salary: Circa £20,000 - £22,000 Negotiable DOE
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Digital Trip is an award winning, innovative and modern company who build and maintain travel websites. We offer a highly sophisticated but user friendly platform, that allows even the most tech-phobia people to learn and use our system.
As an industry leader, we are constantly coming up with new ideas and technology, ensuring our team is the first port of call, and ensuring that we continue to surpass our client's expectations.
We are a fun and laid back office offering a stimulating role that is extremely rewarding for the right candidate.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Support Technician to be a key part of our Support Team. Who, following in-depth training of 3 months, will provide the bulk of the day to day IT support to our clients.
As a key part of our Client Support Team you would be responsible for ensuring Web Based Solutions and Technical Support to our international client base via our ticket platform and for organising our online and offline support materials.
You will help clients with a range of queries about the web based platform including how-to questions, technical bug resolution, configuration and set-up assistance.
Responsibilities of a Technical Support Helpdesk Technician
- Responding to direct client queries via our support ticket platform
- Offering Technical Bug resolution
- Configuration and Set-Up assistance for supplier Management
- Ensuring a high level of customer service at all times
- Managing, updating and improving the ticket system with automations, macros and triggers
- Organising and updating the online and offline support materials.
Our Ideal Technical Support Candidate
- An ability to assess each customer/employee's platform knowledge and understanding
- A strong understanding of web based software solutions and how to provide support for them
- An ability to deal with challenging customers
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Drive to develop a deep understanding of the software
- Motivation to keep up-to-date with our products and understand new features and upgrades
- Great interpersonal and customer care skills
- Good accurate records keeping
- A high level of IT literacy
- Experience in online support for web based solutions
Our moto is if our staff are happy, then so are our customers, so working for Digital Trip comes with many benefits you can choose from, of which we have listed a few below, but these are always being updated:
- Competitive basic salary and annual salary review
- Up to 25* days a year holiday entitlement (plus bank holidays)
- Flexi-time (subject to completion of training)
- Access to Perkbox e.g. high street discounts, cycle to work scheme etc. (after 6 months)
- Buy & Sell Holiday Scheme (after 12 months)
- Get your birthday as a paid day off (after 12months)
- Childcare Vouchers (after 12 months)
- Private Medical Insurance or £500 towards Gym Membership (after 24 months)
- £300 towards a training programme or course of your choice (after 24 months)
- Free access to online training platform Lynda - covering multiple subjects including hobbies.
- Regular Team Incentives
- Excellent Training Program to help increase your knowledge and skillset
If you would like to be considered for this role, please submit your CV in the first instance.
If you think you have the experience and drive to be successful in this role. Please submit your CV and Cover Letter for consideration.
This role may be of interest to someone with the following skills or experiences: 1st line support, 2nd Line Support, Online Support, Service Support, Technical Support, IT Helpdesk, Service Desk, Service Delivery, customer Service, Support Technician, Support Engineer, IT Support Technician, Web platforms, Web solutions, Tier 1 Support,
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959596199