Junior International /Wholesale Merchandiser - Fashion
This market leading retail focused business is looking for an wholesale Junior Merchandiser for their UK & international markets. This business is well known within their market in trend led fashion & is an international business with global presence with over 1000 employees!
In this role you will be an instrumental part of the merchandising team to maintain optimum levels of stock are in the appropriate stores at the right time to maximise each stores sales and profit potential.
The responsibilities in this International Junior Merchandiser job opportunity -
- Work with the Buyer to develop the brand strategy, in line with the strategy
- Ensure that the International Strategy is aligned to the UK brand whilst adapting to focus on the partners markets
- Work with host to meet OTB requirements to optimise sales and minimise terminal stocks
- Control spends against OTB and partner requests to ensure there are no over or under buys
- Develop and deliver the financial plans for the brand, including sales, stock, and intake margin
- Develop the Trade and Markdown Plan to deliver the strategy, ensuring alignment to the Host plan
- Develop and deliver the store space plan, discussing with partners in order to optimise the space to maximise profit
- Spends time in stores to develop a good understanding of the brands customer shopping habits and competition
To be successful in this wholesale merchandising job opportunity you must be :
- Analytical and have advanced excel skills
- Build strong relationships with International Partners
- Experience of working on a good and poor performing brand, taking corrective action when required.
- Experienced in coaching and developing
- Has developed, implemented and reviewed a strategy and fully completed a trading cycle
- Experience of working on a good and poor performing brand, taking corrective action when required
- Skills in WSSI management, range building and exit management
- Work with the Business Development team to optimise online, international and new business opportunities, including supporting the development of the franchise and wholesale plan
- Have a fuller understanding of the WSSI and issuing OTB
- Demonstrates an understanding and shows clear thinking in regards to long term stock strategy
- Have an interest and understanding of the retail market, jewellery & fashion trends
This global business also offer autonomous working conditions, 25 day holidays, competitive pension contributions . If you wish feel you are the right level of experience for this position, CV quoting the reference Q104084.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77731789