Dynamics CRM Functional Consultant
At Wealth Dynamix (WDX) we pride ourselves on our company growth listed as a Sunday Times Tech Track 100 and Deloitte Fast 50 business in 2017, and also take career progression seriously with investment into the WDX Academy for new and existing employee learning and development.
We offer client management and business intelligence solutions based on the Microsoft Dynamics platform which can be delivered either via the cloud or within existing in-house infrastructure. WDX solutions are purpose built to address wealth management industry challenges around conduct risk and increased demand for relationship management, client service, mobile and digital communication.
We are looking to add to our team and have a new position within the Functional Consultancy team.
The candidate will be a business focused technologist with passion for new technology, industry trends and delivering value to clients via well executed projects. We offer an opportunity to join a small company with growing ambitions, implementing an industry leading solution for Wealth & Investment Management built on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform ? in an environment where collaboration and pro-active suggestions for technology strategy are embraced.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Work as a member of the consulting team to gather, document and manage business requirements from Clients
- Be the primary touch point with client, managing across all aspects of the project and relationship to ensure client satisfaction
- Act as the communicator and facilitator between WDX and our Clients
- Document requirements as user stories and acceptance criteria and manage the Product Backlog for client projects.
- Carry out high level and detailed Sprint Planning sessions
- Develop an expert understanding of the WDX and Microsoft Dynamics products
- Work closely with developers deliver software according to client needs
- Define, execute and manage test phases to ensure quality
- Run client facing sessions, including sprint playbacks, UAT sessions and go-live support where required
- Help support existing customers by providing expert product knowledge and advice
- Liaise with members of the delivery and development teams to ensure core product development processes are followed
- 5+ years of strong business analysis skills, demonstrated in relevant industries/ sectors
- Strategic analysis and planning experience
- Business case formulation and benefits realisation experience
- Business knowledge/ awareness in Wealth Management or a related industry
- Ability to manage relationships at a senior stakeholder level
- Significant experience (3+ years) of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013, CRM 2015, CRM 2016 or Dynamics 365
- Knowledge of the functions of the following Microsoft Dynamics CRM areas:
- o Integration of Dynamics CRM with other Software
- o Customisation of forms using supported extensions
- o Configuration and Administration
- o Deployment types
- o Upgrades
- o Security Model
- o Plugins and custom workflows
No agencies or speculative CV?s please.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959588415