Telecoms Support Desk Agent
Telecoms Support Desk Agent
Salary: £17000 - £19000 dependant on experience
We are a multi-award winning technology firm specialising in the following innovative areas for businesses across the UK: Telecoms, IT, Cloud Technology, Broadband and Digital Services. Established in 2006 we have seen phenomenal successes driven by an inward desire to always provide the very best services and solutions for our customers. We believe in progression and succession for achievers and always enable our employees by offering onsite education, learning and market leading training. We then wrap this knowledge up with brilliant marketing initiatives to help sales employees achieve their goals.
What will your day look like?
- To provide an initial point of contact via the phone to all contractual clients, log tickets with SLA?s set and collating all details of the issue.
- Carry out follow up phone calls as directed from colleagues to provide clients with updates or what has been done to fix an issue.
- To provide 1st line diagnosis of issues to all contractual clients within their agreed SLA?s using our advanced remote support applications.
- To work with the technical support team to identify problems and assist with solutions.
- Providing support to all clients, updating change control and ensuring business continuity.
- Carrying out routine maintenance tasks on client?s systems.
The successful candidates will possess the following qualifications and key skills:
- A real passion for Technical Support and Service Delivery
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Good written communication skills.
- Good attention to detail and the ability to complete each task assigned
- Willingness and ability to embrace change and learn new technologies
- Ability to work within a high volume and fast paced environment.
- Customer focused ethos and committed to providing a professional service.
- Flexible approach to work.
- Logical approach to problem solving.
- Able to prioritise, manage and track multiple activities and tasks.
- Enthusiastic approach and can-do attitude
Key traits we are looking for, do these sound familiar?
- 2 years' experience of working in a Service Desk Environment
- Experience of working with NEC, Unify, and Mitel systems
- Proven knowledge of using Talktalk, WLR3 and Gamma portals to raise line faults
- Understanding of ISDN 2/30, PSTN, ADSL, fibre, EFM and Leased Lines
- Knowledge of routers and networking (Draytek, Technicolor, LAN/WAN/VPN/SIP)
- Basic knowledge of Windows desktop operating systems (Windows 7, 8 and 10)
- Experience with using a Service Management system to manage incidents and requests
We love our employees and want everyone within Peach to enjoy a friendly, fun but also professionally focused working environment that enables our people to be the very best they can. We provide state of the art facilities, creative break out areas, Xbox gaming console, modern American diner style communal kitchen, free breakfast, free parking, and a convenient commutable location next to Whiteley shopping centre.
If you are interested in this role please click the "Apply Now" button
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959591307