Electronics & Control Systems Engineer (Graduate)
As an Electronic & Control Systems Engineer, you will primarily be tasked with design development and commissioning of all control related engineering projects, that are attached to our client's capital machinery. Covering PCB & embedded software engineering, you will provide technology solutions to act as an interface between hardware and software elements.
Our client is a forward thinking, innovative technology business, that can offer long term career progression, a clean & friendly working environment, and excellent working culture.
* Design & development of machine controls
* Create and implement technology to interface between hardware and software
* Contribute to all systems engineering development projects
* Lead design reviews with peers and other groups
* Embedded software for machine control/automation
* Alitum designer experience would be desirable
* Knowledge of STM32/ARM or Cortex MCU;s would be beneficial
* Motor control, stepper, DC, Servo Drives
* Experience with communication protocols and hardware (RS232/RS422/RS485/USB)
* Low speed digi electronic design
* Analogue signal design (processing for MCU's)
* PCB Layout experience
* Experience with communication protocols used via Ethernet
* EMC regulations, full knowledge desirable, however no essential
* Exposure to systems engineering within high value capital equipment
* Electro mechanical systems engineering
* 25 Days annual leave + BHol
* Medical Insurance
* Dental Insurance
* Group Life Assurance
* Health Insurance
* Pension Scheme EE: 3/5% ER:10%
* Other optional benefits
With offices in Cambridge, Northampton and Peterborough - The ONE Group's recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn't't just recruitment, it's: Recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at *********************.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959587356