Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive – Permanent – London
£30,000 - £35,000 per annum + Benefits
A Digital Marketing Executive is required by my key client, a telecommunications organisation to join their very busy team. You will be involved in a wide range of online marketing tasks including maintaining and developing our website content, Social Media management, creating and enhancing content for use in digital campaigns. Reviewing and acting upon data and results from marketing activities.
- Maintaining and developing our company websites.
- Improving the content and user experience of our websites
- Monitoring & updating the company’s online forecourt
- Monitoring and reporting on digital activities and campaigns and making recommendations
- Co-ordination of digital marketing activity
- Management of Social Media sites
- Monitoring media spend and activity
- Producing & creating content, pictures and videos for use on web& social channels
- Updating content on manufacturers and third party websites
- Assisting with other marketing and communications activity as required
- Monitoring competitor digital activity
Key Skills & Experience:
- A good understanding and experience of digital media
- Experience of Social Media including Facebook, Twitter & YouTube
- Knowledge of creating & optimising paid facebook & Twitter campaigns
- Solid skills in copy & content writing for online articles, blogs and social content
- Strong Analytical skills including Google analytics
- Excellent Computer skills with a working knowledge of InDesign and Photoshop
- Can plan and prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- Is proactive and can keep abreast of digital developments
- Has full UK Driving Licence as travel to our Dealerships is essential
- Remuneration and Hours
If you are interested please click the “apply now” button below or please send your CV to for a further discussion, please contact Paul Clarke on option 3.
ninesharp Marketing is a minimum fuss specialist marketing recruitment consultancy. We provide high quality interim and permanent marketing professionals.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77729347