Counter Manager, Beauty and Fragrance, Oxford
A Hugely exciting opportunity has come up for a Business Manager to join a leading luxury beauty brand and fragrance at their new Oxford concession.
This brand has been the talk of the town over the last few years and is on a mission to make the world more beautiful. Thanks to their huge global success they are currently expanding rapidly and are changing the face of the beauty industry as we know it!
The ideal candidate for this role will be passionate, inspiring, creative and of course, be a lover of all things beautiful. You should have sound experience as a team leader within beauty OR a comparable industry, such as fashion, accessories or jewelry.
Day to Day Responsibilities of the Business Manager:
- Drive financial results in store to meet and exceed targets
- Determine individual and team sales targets
- Analyse all commercial information available and proactively suggest improvement opportunities
- Demonstrate entrepreneurial spirit
- Lead by example at all times to deliver exceptional customer service
- Coach and give feedback to the team to ensure standards are achieved
- Drive the customer database for direct marketing opportunities within Company guidelines
- Proactively anticipate staffing needs
- Implement individual and team development plans, conducting regular reviews and encouraging feedback and coaching
- Create a positive and cooperative team culture in store by always celebrating good performance
- Execute visual merchandising, new launch displays and collateral placement as directed by the marketing team
- Monitor stock levels and maintain an accurate stock file at all times
- Establish and develop a cooperative and mutually respectful relationship with the store retail operations team
- Proactively suggest win-win opportunities to drive sales within store
In exchange for your hard work, dedication and passion you will be rewarded with a generous basic salary, substantial commission and enviable employee benefits including DISCOUNTS (yay!)
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please apply with your CV and we'll be in touch!
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77737334