A global organisation is looking to hire a Credit Controller on a permanent basis. This is a key role reporting to the Credit Manager and working within a successful, well-known business.
Some of the key responsibilities are:
- Chasing overdue invoices by telephone and email
- Building good working relationships with clients
- Working towards individual and team targets and KPIs
- Negotiating payment plans
- Account reconciliation
- Maintain and ensure a smooth credit collection process
This is a great chance to join a successful business and in order to do so you need to have the following skills:
- 2 years' experience in a credit control role
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience with SAP
- Excellent communication skills
If you are seeking a new opportunity within a high volume and fast paced environment then this may be the role for you! This position requires a star candidate who can build effective relationships. You need to have a problem solving mentality and a proactive approach. Please apply now if this aligns with your job search!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959595331