Service Desk Analyst
Job Title: Service Desk Analyst
Salary: £17,611 to £22,014
Hours of work: 40 per week
Benefits: Pension, Life Assurance, Staff discount, free Car Parking
With our 70-year strong heritage in wallpaper, at Graham & Brown we have design and colour at the heart of our business, and over recent years we have applied our passion to include wall art, kid?s décor and paint. Our wall decoration product categories are sold in over 75 countries worldwide and across our markets we enjoy a position of authority in the decorative category.
We also develop exclusive collections in partnership with the world's leading interior designers, such as Julien MacDonald, Kelly Hoppen, Barbara Hulanicki, Marcel Wanders, Wayne Hemmingway and Laurence Llewelyn Bowen.
Our commitment to contemporary, leading edge design has seen our global Graham & Brown brand recognised as a Coolbrand for seven consecutive years, alongside Apple, Aston Martin, Bang & Olufsen and Prada.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a Service Desk Analyst to join our team in Blackburn. The Service Desk Analyst will maintain and administer the Company?s global corporate internal and external networks, server estate and desktop estate as described below and offer 1 st line support to all computer users. Above all else, excellent communication and end user support skills are paramount. You will be able to deal calmly and proactively with a wide range of support tasks, dealing with a vast array of IT skillsets.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain and support Helpdesk logging system
- Installation and support of desktop computers and laptops
- Installation and support of Printers and Peripherals
- Maintain Assets Register and Service Catalogue
- Administer Purchase Orders
- Mobile administration and support (Android and IOS)
- Fault finding techniques and working with the users to diagnose and fix Software and Hardware issues
- Setup and maintain Active Directory and Exchange Accounts
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Account setup and maintenance
- Maintain and support remote sites and sales divisions in different time zones
- Maintain and support factory shop equipment
- Reporting against internal and external SLA?s
A full job description and list of day to day duties is attached.
The nature of the job requires flexibility when planning the workload.
Our standard working week is 40 hours, Monday to Friday, however there may be occasions when the successful applicant is contacted for ?on call? duties. Our salary reflects additional payment for these situations.
Who are we looking for?
You will have previous experience in a similar role or will have the ambition and drive to quickly learn and progress within a helpdesk role.
Skills and Experience Required:
- 1st line support, customer service or service management experience.
- Good experience supporting end users, face to face, via phone and other remote access methods.
- Good Windows Desktop support experience.
- The ability to prioritize, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- The job requires the person to be flexible when assisting other members of the team with their work and to adapt and keep up with the latest technologies
- Excellent problem-solving skills the ability to explain problems and solutions clearly to non-technical users
If this sounds like your dream role, then please apply by uploading an up-to-date copy of your CV. Those candidates initially shortlisted, will be sent a short psychometric test to complete as the next part of our process. Those then shortlisted for interview will be notified in early January with interviews to take place in mid January.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959595018