Technical Support Representative
Carestream Dental Ltd is the UK?s leading provider of practice IT management solutions including hardware, for the Dental Industry.
Carestream Dental is an innovative new company positioned at the cornerstone of digital dentistry around the world. The company has a strong legacy of innovation and market leadership, with more than 400 patents, serving customers directly and indirectly in more than 100 countries. The $400 million revenue company is being formed from a carve-out of Carestream Health, through investment funds managed by Clayton Dubilier & Rice and CareCapital/Hillhouse, and is expected to close in the third quarter of 2017. Carestream Dental designs, manufacturers, sells and services products, software and solutions in several key oral healthcare market segments.
In this position you will be responsible for responding promptly to support requests from clients regarding the Dental IT packages or other services we provide, ensuring we deliver a high quality service at all times.
- Dental imaging to including CBCT
- Dental CAD/CAM solutions including design, restoration and production software
- Practice Management Software (PMS) for dental practices
- eServices supporting PMS applications for front and back-office functions
Specific Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide exceptional customer service and support through CRM, outbound calls, email or fax as specified within company standards and guidelines.
- Provide support to our bespoke software taking complete ownership of calls from start to finish, or passing them to Technical Support Representative -- Level 2 where appropriate.
- Provide support on all computer hardware.
- Maintain and increase product knowledge on applicable products / applications via training, documentation and personal research.
- Log issues and resolutions thoroughly in the CRM.
- Hitting call targets set by Technical Support Leadership.
- Provide input for new products, features, product usability and supportability.
- Escalate issues to Technical Support Representative -- Level 2 or Technical Support Supervisor as needed.
- Submit proposed solutions to basic issues in knowledge base and internal / external documentation.
- Promote the company's survey process and obtain feedback from the customers on the quality of customer service.
- The ability to identify any potential sales opportunities and pass this onto the relevant Sales Representative.
- Perform shift work and to have the flexibility to work outside of normal hours if needed.
Other duties as assigned to support the general purpose of the position's function
Required Education, Experience & Skills:
- Good operating system and hardware knowledge.
- Ability to identify problems at any stage and rectify efficiently with minimal disruption to the end user.
- Ability to consistently deliver quality answers to our users and to follow up any outstanding issues.
- Excellent communication skills; both verbal and written.
- Excellent telephone etiquette.
- Ability to build effective working relationships with other service / support groups.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to hit targets and SLAs set by the Technical Support Supervisor.
- Ability to troubleshoot and ask appropriate questions to gather key information from users.
- Attention to detail -- accomplishing tasks showing attention to all aspects of the job.
- Making efforts to listen to and understand the customer (both internal and external).
- Use of initiative and own knowledge to ensure the achievement of goals, being proactive and self-manage time.
- Actively participate in team effectiveness, being aware of effect of their actions on others.
If you want to build your career, please apply now by clicking the green apply now button below to be taken to the application page.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959594617