IT Servicedesk Analyst
apetito business operates 24/7 providing vital service to our customers. IT is central to the success of the business and the team supports the infrastructure and services vital to its operation. We are embarking on a period of exciting change and this role will be a key appointment in its delivery.
The role-holder will report to the IT service delivery manager and will be given responsibility to ensure that the calls to the department are logged within the Servicedesk system and are dealt with in priority order or assigned to the correct support team to be dealt with. We operate within an ITIL framework managing change and our IT assets accordingly.
We are seeking to boost the Servicedesk capability within the team and the skills and experience within this brief are focused on these areas. Our aim is to provide world class IT Servicedesk solution supporting the business and you and the team will enable this.
Answer Servicedesk calls and log information in the service desk software, issuing the customer with their call reference.
- Provide updates to customers on all logged calls and review outstanding calls within the call logging system.
- Chase up updates from other IT members to ensure calls don?t fail their SLA.
- Actively resolve logged calls to ensure that open calls are kept to a minimum level and that they are resolved within the SLA assigned to that call.
- Proactively speak to other members of the IT team to increase knowledge to allow further logged calls to be resolved.
- Proactive monitoring and implementing service improvements to prevent / reduce incidents and problems. This also includes informing other members within the IT team where noted improvements can be made which need further technical resource or support.
- End-to-end provision of service ? Understanding the Business processes and interfaces between the applications supported and infrastructure.
- Knowledge transfer within the team for effective provision of the service.
- Adherence to Apetito Standards, processes and policies for Service and Delivery.
- Provide technical advice and guidance on system knowledge area to other team members where on-going experience is gained through helpdesk resolutions.
- Provide 24/7 on-call out of hours support on a rota basis as required.
- Escalation of serious issues to technical team members and/or IT manager where necessary.
Come and Make a Real Difference to our business and our customers and we'll reward you with a competitive salary, bonus, pension, life assurance and much more beside...even a Turkey at Christmas!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959592607