Busy Rugby based practice seeks enthiusiastic, progressive and hard working Accounts Assistant/Accountant to join our team.
This is an opportunity to be a part of the UK's largest accountancy network whilst at the same time benefiting from being in a local business.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience. Opportunities exist for the right candidate.
Ideal candidate will have experience and knowledge of
- Payroll processing to include CIS and auto enrolment administration
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns
In addition they may be involved in some or all of the following
- Completion of business accounts
- Completion of tax work to include company tax, unincorporated businesses and individuals
- Book keeping
- Business formation and set up
- Communication with clients to offer advice and respond to queries
- Qualified to AAT level 3 or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years practice experience
- Proficient with MS packages excel, word, outlook
- Ideally experience with accounting software such as CCH, Quickbooks and Moneysoft. Knowledges of other apckages such as Sage may be useful
- Ability to embrace new technology and utilise social media to best effect
- Must be honest and reliable
- Good communication and team work skills are essential. The ability to communicate at all levels is necessary.
- Must be accurate in all workings whilst at the same time be able to meet all deadlines.
Hours can be flexible based on 37.5 hours per week.
Please send CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org