Management Accountant - Cambridge - Flexible Working
We are looking to appoint a Management Accountant to support our Environmental Services Business Unit. You will provide financial support for the contract / profit centre management team and to ensure that both internal and external accounting and reporting requirements are delivered and control standards met.
You will support operational management with quality information and assists in delivering improved results through good control and challenge to processes in operation.
What are we looking for?
- Part / qualified or QBE
- Ability to achieve tight deadlines with high degree of quality and understanding
- Strong IT skills including good knowledge of SAP and Excel
- Good knowledge of accounting practices, statutory regulations and reporting requirements and experience of forecasting
- Profit centre reporting and variance analysis experience
- Good communication skills at all levels
- Environmental awareness Tool Box Talk
- IOSH working safely