Project Engineer up to £2109/hr Ltd - Powertrain
Job title: Project Engineer
Hourly Rate: £18.00 - £22.06ph
A Project Engineer is required with knowledge of Base Engine systems and good understanding of ETS/RPS ordering process to support project delivery. Candidates with experience in the Automotive industry would be well received.
Due to expansion this company, a global OEM based in Whitley requires a Project Engineer who is self motivated and has the ability to work independently on a contract basis. As a Project Engineer you will be required to:
- Liaise with Engineering and MP&L to understand and track all parts listed as Engineer-to-Supply (ETS).
- Assist in the ordering and scheduling of all ETS prototype parts to support the engine build master schedule.
- Coordinate the supply of ETS/RPS parts into all prototype engine builds, and support issue resolution into build.
The Project Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Comprehensive knowledge of base engine systems.
- Good understanding of ETS/RPS ordering process and Product Development structure and processes.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, pro-active, demonstrates initiative, with ability to work independently.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Engine Builds and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Project Engineer role (34408) please contact Teresa Anderson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446156.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77715307