Commercial Account Handler
Our client is a well-established, independent insurance brokerage based on the outskirts of Oxfordshire and, due to a high demand for their services, they have a need to expand their current workforce.
They are currently looking to recruit an experienced Commercial Account Handler who will join their successful team.
This a fantastic opportunity for the right individual who will already have an-depth knowledge of dealing with most classes of commercial insurance.
The candidate would ideally need a minimum of 2 years commercial broking experience in processing renewals, claims & new business.
A good telephone manner is required.
Experience in using broker software systems preferable but otherwise competent in using Microsoft Word.
Cert CII preferred and progress encouraged.
A suitable candidate must have excellent soft skills and be innovative and hit the ground running in this role.
- Salary: Up to £30k per annum depending on experience
- Benefits: Company Pension
- Qualification: A Cert CII or above qualification is preferred but not essential.
- Experience: Minimum 2 years general Commercial Account Handling experience required
- Benefits: You will receive an excellent package and you will have the opportunity of working for an extremely well run and progressive company.
The successful candidate will be involved in delivering excellent service to existing clients and supporting sales activity to win new, mainly commercial clients. This will involve providing quotations on Commercial products via the telephone and in writing, placing cover when instructed, inviting and confirming renewals, dealing with mid-term adjustments and providing assistance in claims issues when appropriate.
This job is office based with normal working hours and conditions applying.