Location: Northampton, NN4 - Northamptonshire
Salary: Up to £42K, DOE
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 37 hours Monday - Friday
If you are a workflow and configuration expert with experience using JSON/Java, looking to accelerate your career in a challenging but rewarding environment, please take a look at our offering
Online Direct is the UK`s leading intermediary for B2B energy sales, and our staff and innovation have enabled us to successfully grow our business over the last 20 years. Business is booming and we are expanding at a rapid rate. Come and join us in our brand new offices and help shape our business as we enter into this exciting phase.
Configuration/Workflow Analyst - Key Details:
- To complete system and workflow configuration tasks within agreed timeframes
- Design, create and implement workflows, understanding the concept of translating a defined sequence of tasks into workflow diagrams
- Successfully implement changes from requests for change
- Analyse and resolve configuration issues with a hands-on approach
- In depth understanding of customer requirements and processes for the creation of workflows
- Provide support based on changing and demanding business needs
- Identify value adding activities for continuous improvement across the wider IT Team
Configuration/Workflow Analyst - Key Requirements:
- Excellent understanding of workflows and flow diagramming
- The ability to communicate technical information efficiently
- Data and Configuration experience essential (JSON, Java)
- Proven ability to work with and deliver multiple tasks
- Awareness of change delivery, release principles and processes desirable
- Knowledge of the gas and electricity industry preferred but not essential
Configuration/Workflow Analyst - Key Benefits:
- Competitive salary with clear progression
- Career development and on-going training
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company Pension / Childcare Vouchers / Company Car Scheme / Cycle to Work Scheme Employee Reward Schemes / Team Incentive Days & Workshops / Free Parking
If you have the skills and experience we require for this role and are looking for a new challenge please forward your up to date CV to us with a relevant cover letter, explaining why you are a good fit for this role, including your current salary details.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks of receipt of application.
Thank you for your interest in Online Direct.
No Agencies please.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77747380