Payroll and Systems Coordinator
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Payroll Assistant who enjoys pace, building relationships and eager to continue to develop.
Our client is a Global Media company that's growing at pace. Its all about team and hard work with them and an amazing buzzy office to be part of!
- You will be responsible for supporting Payroll and Benefits Managers
- Full administrative support to the wider teams, such as the People Team
- Assisting with Payroll data collection and manipulations, reporting, data administration and new joiner management
- On-boarding new hires and payroll and employee benefits
- Supporting new employees as first point of contact for benefits information
- Responsible for accurate creation of the records and collecting tax documents
- Conduct background checks (references and eligibility to work in the UK)
- Ownership of leaver process including calculating holiday remaining days
- Liaise with Shared Service Centre monthly employee updates for payroll and ensure correct before payroll deadlines
- Assist the compensation and benefits manager on compensation projects
- Conduct monthly employee information reconciliation
Key skills needed:
- Payroll experience minimum 1 year
- Experience of working within Media, creative or marketing agency environment
- Experience of working within wider teams such as HR
- Excel - Pivot tables and V lookups - essential
- Not afraid to challenge and ask why?
- Confident and outgoing
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment