Windows Application Delivery Lead
Delivery Lead (Windows Application)
6 month contract - start ASAP
Competitive contract rate
Our client is seeking an experienced Delivery Lead to join their Applications Delivery Services Deployment team in Northampton.
Ideally from a banking background or in financial services, you will be responsible for the planning, design, development, test and deployment of solutions and applications created as part of a major change programme for clients. The function will lead a virtual and temporary team of technicians from both the COE and Deployment teams focused on the delivery of projects to time, cost and quality.
Skills and Experience required:
* Excellent working knowledge of project and work package management methodologies
* Good experience in delivering medium to large work packages to time, cost, quality and scope criteria
* Working knowledge of development lifecycles
* Good planning skills
* Excellent working knowledge of Change Team delivery and SDLC processes
* Excellent knowledge of development processes
* Excellent understanding of risk management
* Excellent skills in the use of Microsoft Office products
* Good working knowledge of processes, procedures, controls & governance.
* Good understanding of the wider activities required to delivering technical IT projects
* Excellent Root Cause Analysis & problem solving skills
* Good negotiating and influencing skills
* Experience in Waterfall and/or Agile Environment
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77697277