Digital Designer Engineer (Verilog / RTL ASIC / Front End)
Digital Design Engineer
A global Telecoms Company who operate in more than 170 countries across the world. They are currently seeking an experienced Digital Design Engineer to join the team within the Cambridge based R&D Centre.
This is a role in a small front-end digital design team. The variety of work is broad and will change from month to month as the design cycle progresses.
- The successful candidate will be involved in the entire project lifecycle, from specification to architecture, to design and implementation, verification and production.
- Working in a small team, the job holder will frequently interact with other teams, such as the back-end implementation team, the analogue design team and the platform software team. A basic understanding of these other teams will be beneficial to a candidate.
- The successful candidate will have experience in RTL design (mostly Verilog) and experience of ASIC design challenges
- Front-end RTL ASIC design experience
- ASIC Synthesis
- Back-end ASIC design experience
- Low Power Design
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77742258