Information Security Officer
Our client is a market leading energy retailer, specialising in B2B sales across the UK. They are looking to engage an Information Security Officer, reporting to the Group Head of Cyber Security and to Head of IS Service and Operations. The Information Security Officer will have the ability to operate at Group level and influence Group policy.
The ideal candidate will also have experience with ISO27001, ISO27005, ISO27035. They will also have knowledge of Smart Metering and the Energy Sector.
Essential requirements from the Information Security Officer:
- Experience of compliance with ISO27001
- High degree of risk management
- Experience developing new standards and procedures and ensuring compliance
- Needs to be a decision maker
- Experience with GDPR compliance
- Excellent Stakeholder management
- Can lead and manage meetings/forums
Key responsibilities of the Information Security Officer:
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining ISO 27001 security policies and behaviours
- Chair the Information Security Forum and other Security related meetings as required
- Progressing Action Lists
- Recording minutes and evidence for submission to external audit
- Working with business and IS teams and explaining Secure Working practices
- Performing risk assessments
- Arranging meetings with external parties and assessing risks on their proposals
Full company information available upon request.
Information Security Officer - Suffolk