Group Consolidations Accountant
Robert Half Finance and Accounting are partnering a world renowned organisation in Woking to recruit a Group Consolidations Accountant. Reporting to the Group Reporting Manager the the role will be responsible for providing the group with timely and accurate consolidated information upon which strategic decisions can be made.
The successful Group Consolidations Accountant will be responsible for:
- Consolidating actual, budgeted and forecast results on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis, variance analysis and to assist in the preparation of extensive, written financial management reports to the the Board
- Assisting in reporting to investors on a quarterly basis
- Consolidating long range plans for the group, on an annual basis.
- To prepare statutory financial statements for group companies and consolidated financial statements in line with the agreed timetable
- Supporting the annual and interim financial audits
- Provide technical support to group companies from a statutory and financial reporting viewpoint
The successful Group Consolidations Accountant will be ACA or ACCA Qualified with experience in the preparation of consolidated management accounts.
The successful candidate will be based in the impressive offices of this world renowned organisation in Woking.
Salary & Benefits
£60k to £80k on a six month Fixed Term Contract
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement