IT Technical Analyst
We have a new opportunity that has become available for an IT Technical Analyst for our prestigious client based in Waltham Abbey.
With beautiful, modern and spacious offices they can offer you an excellent working environment and the opportunity to learn new skills.
You will be an excellent team player with the ability to contribute new ideas to improve the IT system across the group, you will learn a number of new skills in this role ranging from firewall setups for project sites, VLANs, Microsoft Hyper-V and a number of other IT skills.
Own transportation and a clean driving licence are a must (mileage will be paid for) as you will have to visit the Main Offices and Project sites as and when required.
The main objective of this role is to assist the current IT department in supporting a Network of 480+ users over 5 Main Office and 45 Project sites.
Key responsibilities include:
- Resolving issues at first call where possible
- Logging calls and performing diagnostics
- Able to take the initiative and resolve many problems on your own
- Escalating problems to senior members where appropriate
- Appropriate judgment on what to escalate
- PC new-build for new and existing employees
- Basic networking skills
- MS Active Directory 2008 & Exchange 2010 administration.
- Creation and maintenance of IT documentation
- Assist in design, setup & installation of IT systems on remote project site.
- Assisting in a number of new projects for the Group
- Liaise with ISP & BT for new connections and faults
- Researching new ideas / technology for improvements to the business
Relevant Experience (including qualifications):
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of one year’s experience in first line network / desktop support. Knowledgeable in Window's 7, Windows 10, Microsoft Server 2008R2, Active Directory, and Basic Network support.
If you have the right skills and experience for this role, please apply.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77736874