Digital Marketing Coordinator
Michael Page Digital is working with one of the world's leading travel businesses, based near West London, to recruit a Digital marketing Coordinator into the ever growing team.
Our client is one of the world's leading travel and tourism businesses with a premium brand synonymous with world class customer service.
The business has offices across the world and this is an opportunity to join a truly international business.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator is a new role within the business and is in place to help with the ever growing demand for digital marketing in the travel space. The Digital Marketing Coordinator will:
- Work with the digital team to deliver creative and engaging email marketing campaigns
- Work with travel agents and tourism boards in order to ensure ROI from display
- Work with the digital team to create exciting content which supplements the brand's luxury image
- Update the website via CMS with pricing, content changes
- Analysing web performance via GA
The successful Digital Marketing Coordinator will be a passionate digital specialist and someone looking to dive head first into a fast, challenging working environment.
You will have a strong working knowledge of email marketing and different ESPs, experience in content writing and a solid understanding of web analytics.
A salary of between £22,000-£26,000 DOE + fantastic benefits package.
If this sounds of interest, please apply asap in order to be considered.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77745027