Digital Marketing Apprentice
- Basic animation skills required include rotoscoping / keying / tracking / compositing / audio / simple 2D animation / editing,
- More advanced skills in plugins such as Plexus / Particular / Form will be a big advantage.
- After Effects
- Premiere Pro
- Media Encode
- Cinema 4D
- Speed Grade
- Adobe Audition
- Google Docs
- Good communication skills
- Abilty to multitask
- Knowledge of the above programms
- A good working knowledges of Micosoft packages
- Good computer skills
- Attention to detail
City and Guilds full Framework level 2 & 3 QCF apprenticeship, including Functional Skills (Numeracy and Literacy) and full Technical Certificate, employer and employee rights and responsibilities, personal learning and thinking.
All training and assessments delivered on employer site.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77745038