Erlang Developer / Functional Programmer
Erlang Developer / Functional Programmer London to £70k
Erlang Developer / Functional Programmer (Linux AWS) UK based Remote Working. IoT start-up is seeking a talented Erlang Developer / Functional Programmer to work remotely in the UK and visit the London or Cambridge office once a month. You’ll work with a remote, UK based Agile team and will collaborate via team chats and Google hangouts.
As an Erlang Developer / Functional Programmer you will design and develop powerful Internet of Things solutions, involving embedded systems and software, wireless networks and cloud integration. You will own a feature from beginning to end; working with Product Owners to define requirements, with other developers to implement and review, QA to define test cases and DevOps to ensure that the solution is deployed and working.
- Strong functional programming experience; Erlang is preferred however other languages such as F#, Haskell or Scala
- Linux OS
- Good knowledge of Cloud computing platforms such as AWS or Azure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Nice to haves:
- Jenkins, Hudson, team City or similar
- Continuous Deployment experience
- PostgreSQL, Redis, RabbitMQ
- Python, Ruby, Go, C++
As an Erlang Developer / Functional Programmer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (to £70k) plus benefits including equity, pension, 28 days holiday and life assurance.
Send your CV or call 01372 476 565 for a confidential discussion about this Erlang Developer / Functional Programmer opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77743273