Social Media Manager
We are recruiting for a fabulous and well known brand just outside of London who are looking for a social media marketing manager. You will have lots of responsibilities including:
- Pioneer the use of social media platforms
- Enhance social channel optimisation with media partners (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google etc),
- Collaborate with cross-functional and country marketing leaders to devise integrated plans, social campaigns and social toolkits
- Lead regular communications with local European social media teams
- Manage a range of agencies to develop compelling, engaging and objective focused content, copy and campaigns in line with business objectives
- Work closely to the rest of the Marketing team, especially Brand, Consumer Market Intelligence, PR, Customer Service - to provide consultancy, counsel and mentoring to key business stakeholders to ensure social is best delivered across all touch points.
If you'd like to know more about the role and to understand how you'd fit in the marketing team then please do apply for the role and if your CV fits the description then you will hear from us to discuss in more detail!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77738436