A boutique law firm with a truly global reach is looking to recruit a Practice Director to join their office.
As the Practice Director you will be required to:
- Assist in strategic planning and the implementation of the firm's overall business objectives.
- Responsible for billing and collections.
- Create financial projections and firm budgets.
- Manage the relationship with the firm's external accountants.
- Assist the office manager in the financial year-end process.
- Provide finance analysis support for work tenders, staffing and client matter management.
- Provide support for the finance committee.
- Be responsible for certain admin tasks, including: maintenance of the library, online subscriptions, book purchases.
- Administer the outsourced HR and IT provider relationships.
- Supervise the firm's BD and recruitment/continuing education functions.
- Manage the firm's bookkeeper, the recruitment/continuing education coordinator, the BD team.
- Work in coordination with the Office Manager, who is a direct report to RGV and the partnership secretary (responsible for the premises, office supplies, the secretaries, the office clerk, the cleaning staff, the relationship with the firm's bank, inductions, employment contracts, various insurance, partner meetings and partnership data).
- Act as the firm's COFA.
To be successful in this Practice Director role you will ideally have experience of working within a law firm, ideally as similar role. Along with this you will need experience in strategic development of a law firm and experience in planning and implementation. You will have fantastic communication skills and you will need to have a great attention to detail. You will also need management experience.
If you meet the criteria above, please apply today!