Salary: up to £30k DOE
Benefits: Van, Lap top, Phone, Fuel card, 20 days holiday, Pension, Life Assurance
To provide an efficient, professional and comprehensive installation for a wide variety of security and integrated fire systems in residential and commercial properties.
The position will report directly to the Installation Manager and be based out of our head office in Oxford.
- Attending customer sites according to scheduled appointments
- Assisting in the installation of small and large security and fire systems
- Providing detailed onsite analysis of actual and potential system issues and communicating these clearly to the customer as required
- Proposing and explaining work undertaken and identified requirements for additional works to the customer
- Identifying opportunities for system additions by seeking to understand additional customer requirements
- Ensuring that the customer is happy with the work undertaken and that the site is left in a clean and tidy state.
Skills and experience
- Minimum 3 years working in the security industry
- Solid working knowledge of Galaxy, Texecom, Castle Intruder, Advanced or Morley Fire, Paxton Access Control, FAAC and BFT Gates and quality CCTV Systems
- Good communication skills
- Enthusiasm and willingness to work out of normal hours if necessary
- Full driving licence - this position will require travel to customer sites
- Able to think on your feet and to remain calm under pressure
- Personable and equally able to work as part of a team or unsupervised where necessary
- Keen to maintain extremely high standards of workmanship and a professional image at all times
- Customer service focussed
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77735986