Digital Marketing Apprentice - 04934
The top 3 paid ad spots get 41% of the clicks on the page, do you want to become a part of this analytical marketing industry?
Baltic Training and Brain Labs are thrilled to be recruiting for a marketing apprentice to join their team in London. Founded in 2012, Brain Labs work with amazing clients such as JD, Dominoes and the premier inn and offer analytical services including PPC, paid social campaigning and programmatic display. Now Europe's 4th fastest growing company are looking for an analytical individual with experience in PPC to join their expanding team.
"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." Apprenticeships are built around this principle. Not only do our apprentices learn faster and earn money at the same time, they gain invaluable workplace experience.
When it comes to apprenticeships, research shows that apprentices can earn up to £4,000 more per year than their peers. Alongside this, all apprentices are entitled to other benefits such as pension and national insurance contributions, and also paid holiday entitlement. If you are ready to earn more, you are ready to start an apprenticeship with Baltic Training.
You will be working alongside existing staff and be mentored and trained to carry out the following duties:
- Updating the company's social media accounts
- Working with marketing activities such as Google Adwords and other analytical tools such as PPC
- Working with Google Adwords to build and refine and import accounts on excel
- Working on analytic and Google Adword accounts to remove duplicate records
Training to be provided:
Advanced Apprenticeship in Digital Marketing - Level 3
- Principles of Coding
- Principles of Online and Offline Marketing Theory
- Digital Marketing Business Principles
- CIW Social Media Strategist
- Functional Skills; Maths and English Level 2
Skills and qualifications required:
- Experience using Google AdWords
- Experience using analytical tools
- Experience with PPC
- Confident user of Excel
- Outgoing and Mature
- Professional and hardworking
- Excellent time management skills
- At least 5 GCSEs (A-C) or equivalent/predicted
- Passion for Digital Marketing
The future is bright:
Upon completion of the programme, there are real progression opportunities available. Along with your employer, you may decide to progress onto our level 4 programme and take your training even further.
Salary, hours and benefits:
- £262.00 Per Week
- Full time (37.5 hours per week) - 9.00AM - 5.00PM
- 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays
- Free breakfast and lunch
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free exercise classes available at work
Location and travel:
The role is located in London, close to Smithfield market and museum of London and is easily accessible via public transport including the number 21, 101 and 56 and there is a tube station a 10 minute walk away.
About Baltic Training:
Baltic Training are the only apprentice and training provider that offer a completely tech-focused, tech driven training solution. We know there are dynamic, eager, young people out there. Young people who love this fast moving world, just as much as we do. They just need to transform that passion into the skills that employers need. So that's exactly what we help them to do.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! When we receive your application, the talent scout for your area will be in touch to guide you through the next stage of the application process.
Good luck and we hope to hear from you soon!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77739377