Technical Support Administrator
JOB TITLE: Technical Support Administrator
LOCATION: Devonport Dockyard
My client is one of the UK's leading engineering solution providers based at Her Majesty's Naval Base, Devonport, the largest Naval Dockyard in North West Europe which employs in the region of 5,500 people. This is one of the three operating bases in the United Kingdom for the Royal Navy. They supply naval base support functions for the Ministry of Defence delivering critical in-service support and deep maintenance for the UK's military estate.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Experience of Naval Vessels and/or Marine Engineering environment
- Good understanding of Ship Building and/or Naval Practices
- Good knowledge of the Design process particularly relating to Drawing Production and related technical information
- Good Team Player who can develop an effective working relationships
- Good work ethic to ensure allotted tasks are delivered to time and quality
- Good communication skills , both written and verbal
- Some general knowledge relating to the Marine Engineering
- Good Microsoft skills (Word, Excel etc.)
- Good Computer Aided Design (CAD) skills
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
Rullion is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959588563