Exciting opportunity for an experienced and engaging people Manager to join and lead an award winning team. As part of O2 Telefonica our client are the kind of people that think technology is amazing, if you too have this passion this may be the opportunity for you. It is this passion and commitment to customer excellence that keep our customers coming back for more.
This opportunity is based in Wembley and if you feel you have what it takes we would love to hear from you.
As the Store Manager you will be reporting into a Regional Leader and will have full accountability for leading a team and managing all aspects of store operations. You will be responsible and accountable for Customer Excellence, compliance, recruitment, training aand achieving KPI’s.
They want inspirational leaders with excellent people management skills, who will support and develop a culture of customer excellence and will continue to coach and enhance your teams’ ability to achieve excellence in all areas of the store. As the Store Manager you will be a role model and proactively seek opportunities to support activities that improve the employee experience.
Responsibilities of the Store Manager:
- Recruit and retain the very best people for the business.
- Create an environment that encourages teamwork and a feedback culture
- Recognise people for their behaviours and performance
- Conduct well thought out and affective 1-2-1’s
- Ensure training is ongoing and taking place to ensure all Sales Advisors, Assistant Store Leaders and Guru’s are product specialists and Customer Service experts.
- Take a lead role in ensuring your team are delivering a positive and informative customer experience.
- Be an advocate of O2, inspiring your teams to bring your products to life through engaging demonstrations and passionate conversations.
- Lead by example
- Achieve KPI’s while controlling cost
- Be innovative and open minded in your ability to identify business growth opportunities
Requirements of the Store Manager:
- Experience of managing a high performing team
- The ability to communicate effectively, at multiple levels and in in an engaging manner
- Strong time management skills, with the ability to prioritise
- A lead by example mind-set and professional approach to the work environment
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of the Store Manager role then please apply now!
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77764298