Finance Assistant (Temporary)
This role requires a Finance Assistant (Temporary) for an immediate start. The company has been growing steadily for the past 5 years and is looking to continue this trend.
The company designs and manufactures bespoke luxury equipment for the hospitality and restaurant sector based in Central London.
This Finance Assistant (Temporary) will be in a growing finance team. Reporting to the Finance Manager and working alongside the Credit Controller, applicants should have previous and proven experience of working in a finance team in the area of UK and International supplier accounts.
- Purchase invoice processing
- Preparation of payment runs
- Supplier statement reconciliation
- Expense claim management
- Month end reconciliations
- Bank reconciliation processes
- Sales Commission payments
- Payroll administration and maintenance of HR database.
The Finance Assistant (Temporary) should have the following skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, with all levels within the company
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Pays close attention to detail
- Willing to adapt and take on new challenges and driven to continually improve
- Professionalism is maintained at all times
- Able to handle multiple demands and competing priorities successfully
- Work effectively and efficiently with the ability to establish credibility
- Microsoft excel skills
The successful Finance Assistant (Temporary) will be starting immediately will be joining the accountancy tea m on a temporary basis. Hourly rate available is £10-14 p/h and will be in Central London.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77730580