Audit and Accounts Senior
The Finance & Accounting division of SF Group is currently recruiting for a permanent Audit and Accounts Senior to join a successful Accountancy Practice based in Hertfordshire.
With an established reputation for being reliable and forward-thinking these Accountants are trusted Business Advisers. Continuing to help loyal clients for over 30 years.
The successful candidate will work for a progressive company that has experienced significant growth over the years handling financial affairs for clients across the UK and overseas.
In addition the successful candidate will have proven client relationship skills and a diligent attitude towards their work.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Leading on-site audits for SMEs
- Assisting with planning, fieldwork and completion of audit assignments
- Plan and perform audits leading a team
- Obtain background data for audit planning
- Prepare & review financial statements
- Prepare corporation tax computations
- Draft Management letters and reports
- Ensure time budgets are maintained
- Maintain client confidentiality and professional relationships
- Supervise and assist junior staff
- Liaise with other departments to efficiently and effectively complete jobs
- Be a team player and actively partake in technical training sessions
The Ideal Candidate will be:
- ACA qualified ideally or ACCA qualified or finalist with up to date audit experience
- IFRS and FCA experience is an advantage but not essential
- A significant post qualified experience within a multi-partner practice
- Technically strong with a good knowledge of accounting and auditing standards
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with staff and clients
- An aptitude for teamwork and problem solving
- Ability to work under pressure
- Looking for long term career enhancement and desire to train and undertake new experiences
What's on offer?
Attractive salary £40,000 - £45,000 (plus benefits)
For more information on this Audit Senior role please contact Ben Marmon directly on Office: 01604 212720 or Mobile: 07976184589 or email by clicking on Apply.
If this role isn’t ticking your boxes but you are looking for a new opportunity in Accounting or Finance please do not hesitate to get in touch, as we may be able to offer a more suitable role.