My client is a supplier of ties and underwear to many retailers in the fashion industry such as Topman, Burtons, Matalan and River Island and C&A
You will be responsible for selecting the product range to create a balanced portfolio; primarily for neckwear, also formalwear and nightwear sold to the independent menswear trade.
- Develop close supplier relationships using excellent communication/negotiating skills to influence best prices, margins, MOQ's and quality delivered within agreed timescales.
- Built internal relationships working closely with the merchandising team to manage stock and identify best sellers for the following season. Used strong analytical/numerical skills to monitor/respond to sales performance and reduce stock of unwanted products.
- Increased brand reputation/reliability by testing to improve quality and set new standards.
- Worked with our UK & Ireland sales team, visiting customers to react to consumer research.
- Kept up to date with trends/fashion by studying competition and attending trade shows in UK and Europe.
- Maintain the critical path with Assistant Brand Coordinator. Successfully managed team members.
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advertisement. If you have not heard from us within 48 hours, then you may presume that your application has been unsuccessful.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77753458