Accounts Payable Executive - Global Media & Publishing
Our Client is a long established Publishing Business with over 20 offices globally across 8 countries worldwide. Their publications today are received by Industry Leaders servicing a broad spectrum of industries ranging from Financial Services through to Healthcare, Infrastructure and Professional Services. They are currently looking to recruit an Accounts Payable Executive on a 3 month contract.
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager, principle Duties include;
- Processing Supplier invoices
- Processing of staff expenses and credit card statements
- Processing of payment runs for Suppliers and staff expenses
- Maintain and reconcile petty cash
- Reconcile Supplier statements
- Resolving queries related to Suppliers, staff expenses and credit cards
- Ad-hoc duties as required
- Working knowledge of AP processes/systems
- Experience of working in a commercial environment
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Proactive, hands on with a high level of drive and strong communication skills
- Working knowledge of Excel including Pivot Tables and v Lookups
Not the right role for you? If you know someone who is, why not share this opportunity? You will receive £250 worth of vouchers if a successful placement is made.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, we are not able to respond individually.
If you don’t hear from us, within the next 1 to 2 weeks then please presume that your application hasn’t been successful.
Please do check our website for other opportunities www.amdas.co.uk