Store Manager - Whitehaven
As a Store Manager withintelecoms, your role would involve general running of the store and essentially ensuring constant sales are made whilst developing strong, professional relationships with your peers.
Leading, inspiring and developing your team to deliver an exceptional customer journey in store. The organisation is at the forefront of innovation within retail, rolling out new concepts and retail experiences.
Market leading telecoms retailer - passion for technology and connecting it's customers and at the forefront of innovation within the industry.
- Management of day to day running of the store
- Commercial accountability
- Increasing and improving sales revenue within store
- Coaching and developing staff on the customer journey
- Delivering exceptional customer service levels both in store and after care
- Exceeding store, team and personal targets
- Revising and keeping up to date with product knowledge and changes in the market
- Rolling out new process and initiatives within store
- Reporting into and supporting the regional manager
- Have previous retail management experience necessary to run the whole store
- Have strong people management experience and know how to carry out personal development plans, staff training sessions and performance management
- Know how to create a real buzz around sales to get your team charging through their targets
- Know all about the operational nuts and bolts that hold a store together
- Have a personal interest in communications technology
£25,000 - £28,000 + great bonus and benefits
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77763176