IT Support Engineer Apprentice
The position of Apprentice Technical Support Engineer is available immediately and is based within the Technical Support Team in Dalgety Bay.
Exterity's Technical Support Team is based in the company's headquarters in Dalgety Bay, Fife. The team provides global post-sales support to Exterity's network of partners (resellers and distributors). Together with the broader support team including Solutions Consultants based around the world, the team also assists the global sales team with pre-sales technical enquiries.
Exterity is committed to finding, developing, and retaining an innovative, creative and diverse group of talented and dedicated professionals.
- Troubleshooting problems, testing and fault replication related to:
- Exterity's products
- Digital video and broadcast TV
- IP networking and IP multicast
- Integration with 3rd party products
- Assisting Exterity Support Engineers and application developers to integrate with Exterity products using Exterity's published APIs.
- Writing knowledgebase articles to share information both internally and externally
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Good troubleshooting skills
- The ability to build customer relationships
- The desire and commitment to provide great customer service
- Good general skills in computing and technology
- Awareness of IP network-based products and IP networking solutions
- Awareness of digital audio/video technologies
- Awareness of software, shell scripting and/or web development
- Nat 5 level awards in Maths, Computing, Science
- Working hours, Monday to Friday 9:00 - 17:30
"QA's apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce."
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959562767