Graduate Researcher/Trainee Recruiter
Trainee Recruiter/Researcher, London
Salary: Competitive Salary + Market leading Commission scheme
Join a leading recruitment business based in central London that provides excellent training, career development opportunities and works with clients operating in a buoyant market sector. We will equip you with the skills and knowledge that will enable you to build a highly successful career as a Headhunter or Senior Researcher.
We are looking for a bright and ambitious character to join our team to help us find and attract talented candidates for our clients. We deliver a comprehensive and professional recruitment service to our clients and we will train you on each step of our delivery process.
Your role will involve market research, approaching and screening candidates for retained search assignments, producing candidate reports for client shortlists and database management. This is an opportunity for you to be trained by an experienced Director in the industry over a period of 18-24 months with a view to becoming a Consultant or Senior Researcher. Whilst supporting the Director and London Consultants on all projects, you will follow a training programme covering all aspects of our search process including research techniques, interviewing, market sectors and managing the recruitment process.
Working from our office in the City, this is an excellent opportunity for an individual to further a career in recruitment/search.
Desired Skills and Experience
* Degree qualified or equivalent experience.
* Confident and articulate communicator with good interpersonal skills.
* Strong work ethic, with a desire to learn and develop new skills.
* A determined and positive character, you will enjoy working with colleagues to successfully meet client needs.
* Organised with attention to detail.
* Experience in one of the following areas is advantageous: Executive Search, Research, Recruitment, Telemarketing, Business Research or other commercial experience.
* French/German language would be advantageous
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.