Security Analyst – initial 3-Month Contract – Swindon
Security Analyst is required on an initial 3-Month Contract to work for a market leading financial services client in Swindon.
Security Analyst is required to have the following experience:
- Hands-on experience of administering LogRhythm Security Event Manager or similar systems.
- Experience of Card Payments and expertise with PCI DSS.
- Hands-on experience of administering Checkpoint Firewalls.
- Hands-on experience of Intrusion Detection Systems (Checkpoint IPS, OSSEC).
- Hands-on experience of configuring and managing VPN solutions (Fortigate).
- Hands-on experience of administering Thales HSM (Payshield 9000)
- Operational experience in information security performing a similar role for at least 18 months.
The client are looking to interview ASAP so if you’re available and interested then please apply with your latest CV.