Are you an experienced Web Adminsitrator looking for a exciting new role with a successful and progressive business ?
If yes, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful retail business, which is part of a group of famous high street brands.
The Web Administrator is responsible for maintaining product content along with preparing and populating the website with the required digital assets. You will be involved in the customer journey, working closely with the Web Trading Manager and Product Content Manager to ensure that products are available to browse and purchase via the website, supported by accurate imagery and content to enhance consumer engagement. You should be self-motivated and capable of working autonomously as well as in a team and be able to interact at all levels within industry with an inquisitive and innovative approach.
The right candidate will have good communication skills, a flexible working approach and a positive attitude. Excellent attention to detail and quality control are essential for this role.
Key Responsibilities - Website Content and management of digital imagery
- Enriching the product information and imagery with the objective of delivering best in market product presentation and ensuring this is aligned with store roll out.
- Support with the updating of promotional offers on website, ensuring accuracy and completeness
- Enrich product copy where necessary to ensure maximum sales.
- Manage and maintain a record of online digital assets to ensure all products appear accurate and aligned with offline collateral
- Manage the project life cycle for CGI content and motion imagery production through a 3rd Party supplier(s), liaising with buying and commercial teams to ensure products launch in line with agreed deadlines.
- Using a solid understanding of business systems, you'll be the primary contact for any onsite imagery issues, ensuring accuracy and undertaking diagnostics to ensure correct display and rendering of image content.
- Ability to use Adobe packages by doing various image manipulations such as product cut outs, image resizing, colour overlays/correction and convert image formats to be website enabled.
- Maintaining and developing excellent relationships with other teams within the business to manage product exposure and maximise sales on the website
- Excellent attention to detail
- Basic copywriting skills would be an advantage
- Experience using Microsoft Excel and Photoshop
- Experience using Magento would be an advantage
- Proactive self-starter
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work under pressure
- Although not a technical position, some knowledge of HTML is an advantage
Gap Professional is acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of its client.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77693403