- A minimum of 6 month's contract for a Financial Accountant.
- The role will play a key part for the finance function.
The organisation are a large Public Sector body who provide services across the East Riding area.
As interim Financial Accountant, you will be responsible for following areas:
- Produce the annual accounts for the organisation.
- Monitor expenditure and income and report to key committees.
- Maintain financial systems.
- Oversee and support a small accountancy team.
Due to the nature of the , the ideal candidate will have experience of working within the Public Sector, or working for a large and complex organisation. As the role sits within a small team, you will be a team player and value the significance of developing effective working relationships.
- Quick start
- At least 6 months FTC.
- Working for a strong team.
- £40,000 - £42,000
- Flexible working.