For: Test Technician
Location: St Ives
Pay Rate: GBP11 p/h
Meyer Scott Ref: VR/05865
The role of the Test Technician is to test our clients products to a high quality. The role will enable production of world class products building on our clients award winning reputation
· Testing of products in accordance with the standard operating procedures.
· Work with test, stores and production engineering teams to maintain high quality standards and meet the production schedule in an effective manner.
· Assist throughout the production areas and provide a flexible approach to production support with a focus on test.
· Provide feedback to improve quality and product build.
· Provide the necessary information to support supplier returns of faulty products.
· Provide technical feedback to help improve product quality and support process improvements and cost reduction.
· Provide regular feedback to the production manager.
· Investigate on faulty products to fix issues and report for quality improvements.
· Electronical testing experience on industrial products.
· Experience of the following: - wiring, soldering, crimping etc.
· Electronics background is essential.
· Previous exposure to a production/test environment.
Hours: Monday to Friday 08:30am to 16:30pm
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77739898