SQL DBA - SQL Server, T-SQL, SSIS, SSRS.
SQL DBA with a blend of SQL Server database administration, design & development experience , preferably together with some knowledge of SSIS & SSRS, required by long established & highly successful organisation based just off the A14 between Stowmarket & Bury St Edmunds to join their sociable & talented 50-strong IT team as a result of continued growth & significant investment into IT Services, Systems Development & Cyber Security.
The successful candidate can look forward to a challenging & varied role that will draw on your;
- Experience of maintaining & monitoring production SQL Server instances (2008/2012/2014/2016)
- Understanding of database design & development
- Knowledge of T-SQL for database maintenance & data manipulation/queries
- Knowledge of database performance troubleshooting & optimisation strategies
- Knowledge of Disaster Recovery options & experience with their implementations (log shipping, mirroring, clustering, Always On Availability Groups, VM replication)
- Experience in interfacing/integrating cross-database & cross-server systems.
- Experience of SSRS development & maintenance.
- Experience of SSIS deployment & configuration
In addition to a good range of technical experience, applicants should have exceptional communication skills including an ability to engage with non-technical as well as technical staff at all levels of the organisation. They should also have a genuinely team oriented approach & a passion for continued learning & personal development.
In return for your skills & commitment, you can look forward to receiving a highly competitive basic salary & benefits package including;
- 25 days holiday
- 15% pension (including 5% employee contribution)
- flexible benefits scheme
- life insurance
- funding for relevant certifications
- regular social events for you/your family
- excellent opportunities for career progression
Keen to know more? Simply, send me an email with your CV attached & we can have an initial conversation in the strictest confidence. I look forward to hearing from you!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77743313