Information Security Architect
Role: Information Security Architect
Location: South Coast
Clearance: Must hold or be eligible for UK DV Clearance
CND are currently partnering a FTSE 100 organisation looking to add an Information Security Architect to their well-established and revered function on the south coast. This organisation is proud of their high-calibre talent, state of the art resources and the retention of the staff they have in their ranks.
Join an energetic Security Operations department, working in a dynamic, fast paced environment. The team is responsible for all security aspects of the output of the group’s projects and as such sits across a wide variety of work.
This role will allow the successful candidate to take ownership of all Cyber Security considerations of the group’s work, thus establishing themselves quickly as an Information Security expert. Professional development is fully encouraged at this company and they have a track record of consistently promoting from within.
Major Tasks and Activities
- Driving high level architectural design with a particular focus on Information Security considerations.
- Co-ordinating the integration of security requirements, ensuring that project delivery isn’t compromised.
- Reviewing all existing security architecture and making necessary changes where required.
- Collaborating with Solution Architecture design to ensure security aspects of all solutions are considered.
- Maintaining security related documentation, particularly around procedures and policies
Knowledge and Experience (required)
- Highly technical information security experience
- Expert knowledge of security principles; particularly around networking and infrastructure
- Demonstrable experience of architecting security solutions
- Experience of working within an ISO27001 environment
- Strong leadership skills with ability to influence internal and external stakeholders
In line with Asylum & Immigration Legislation, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the EU. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process. Furthermore, in view of the nature of the work, all potential employees will undergo stringent reference and identity checks.
CND Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.