Business Analyst / Security Analyst
Founded in 2008, i-confidential has combined industry best practice with common sense. We deliver practical, understandable solutions to protect information. i-confidential has a pragmatic and comprehensive approach to information security. We view an organisation from end to end focussing on people, process and technology.
Role Summary and Responsibilities
We are continually growing and have several opportunities for Business Analysts to be based within our large financial services client. This would be working as part of an i-Confidential team but with strong interfaces with the client.
We are looking for analysts with the experience in the following:
- Identity and Access Management.
- Dealing with data loss prevention activity with focus on inadvertent or malicious leakage of sensitive data.
- Monitoring progress of non-compliant third-party network connections.
- Risk Analysis.
- Acting as first point of contact between the project team and the business users to discuss their requirements.
- Understanding and collating business/data requirements.
- Working with the Project Manager, Workstream Programme Manager and key Workstream stakeholders.
- Manipulating data from large excel spreadsheets.
- Defining and mapping processes.
- Collecting and analysing data.
Required Skills & Experience
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Able to manage own workload, multiple tasks and meet tight/challenging deadlines.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to describe complex information to a business audience in a meaningful way.
- Experience of capturing requirements.
- Strong data analysis skills including excel.
- Ability to structure and gather data.
- Ability to follow processes and apply rules and to ensure compliance to those processes.
- Experience of information security/ IT security preferable.
- Experience within financial services would be preferable.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77746054