Financial Controller - Aylesbury - £50,000 - £60,000 - Manufacturing - No.2 in Finance - Stat and Strategic
Your new company
A Brand new Financial Controller Opportunity has become available within a fast growing SME based on the outskirts of Aylesbury. Specialising in the designing and developing brand new technology they are seeing their sales increase year on year. Working within their head office you will look after all the accounting for both the UK and the US business managing one member of staff.
Your new role
As a Financial Controller you will be responsible for the production of the monthly the consolidated accounts for the UK & US entities. You will use this information to create detailed and easy to read management reports that will be presented and discussed with the senior management team to support key business decisions and strategic planning.
Along with some of the more commercial accounting, you will have full ownership of the accounting processes and the integrity of the companies finances. This means you will maintain compliance with key IFRS accounting policies including revenue recognition. This will be a key part of your role at year end as you will lead the preparation of the statutory accounts and co-ordinate the audit.
Other duties will include
- Capturing, analysing and managing hardware production costs to calculate and forecast product profitability and working with other departments to accurately price new products brought to market.
- Improving the provision of management information across the business utilising cloud based BI and visualisation tools.
- Setting up appropriate transfer pricing regimes to support the Company's multinational business operations.
- Supporting new grant applications and the administration and reporting of existing grant funding.
What you'll need to succeed
- An accountancy qualification (ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent) with 5 years post qualification experience
- Strong proven work experience of financial accounting including balance sheet control, consolidations and reporting
- A high level of IT/systems competence encompassing accounting software, BI tools and time recording
- To be eligible to live and work in the UK indefinitely and without any visa restrictions
What you'll get in return
Your benefits including flexible working, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (and holiday trading), pension (matched up to 5%), corporate gym discount and employee assistance programme.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77748871