Software Developer C# Net Java C++ OOP
Software Developer (C# .Net Java C++ OOP) Central London to £120k
Software Developer / Engineer (C# .Net Java C++ OOP – Multiple Roles). Technology driven Hedge Fund is seeking highly skilled Software Developer(s). Joining the Quant technology team you will enable Quants and strategists to get their ideas to market faster and more efficiently.
Primary responsibilities include improving performance and engineering new features for the core platform, enabling it to make better investment decisions. You’ll help increase the scale of the system so that Quantitative Researchers can explore more complex and computationally intensive ideas; you’ll design and implement high quality, fault tolerant code and take ownership of solutions.
This Software Developer role presents an excellent opportunity to work in an intellectually stimulating environment with a team of technology and finance professionals.
- Strong Object Orientated Programming development experience with C#, C++ or Java – happy to use C# going forward
- Thorough understanding of Computer Science fundamentals such as data structures, design patterns, algorithms
- Good knowledge of mathematics and basic statistics
- Collaborative team member with excellent communication skills
- Degree educated, 2.1 or above from a top tier university
As a Software Developer / Engineer (C# .Net Java C++ OOP) you can expect to earn a competitive salary (from £70k to £120k, due to multiple positions at various levels) plus significant bonus and additional benefits.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2595 for a confidential discussion about this Software Developer / Engineer (C# .Net Java C++ OOP) opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77709922